ECOBANK The Pan African Bank

ECOBANK The Pan African Bank
... Explore unlimited possiblities with Ecobank Digital *326#

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 6, 2018

OBA ADEYEYE ENITAN BABATUNDE OGUNWUSI THE OJAJA II- THE 1ST CLASS ROYAL FATHER WITH THE HEART OF GOLD. ALWAYS LOVING TO TOUCH BASE WITH THE COMMON PEOPLE




Though his fortune changed forever from being just a Prince to becoming the most revered Yoruba king in the universe all of 2 years ago, that has not in any way affected his imperial majesty's humanity.

The well loved, well respected, handsome and very influential figure has not allowed his stool and position to remove from his heart his love for the people, most especially the less privileged, who due to one reason or the other have not heard it great or fantastic. So to always keep him grounded, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Babatunde Ogunwusi, the Ojaja II, the Oonirisa of the world still does all he can to connect with the realities around him.

Hear the kabiyesi as he delivered his new year message to the people a few days back via his Instagram page-

 “There Was a time I Boarded the BRT Bus In Lagos. The Reason Is Very Simple; I am Quite Passionate About Mankind, So I Developed a Concept to live like the Common Man Atleast Once Every Month Because I Believe We Did Not Come Into this World With Anything. I Would Drop Everything I Have to live like An Average Man Struggling In life. I Would Visit People Under the Bridge, Ride On a Motorcycle And Board a ‘Molue’ to Wherever I Was Going In Lagos. It Was Very Stressful But those times Were My Best Moments In life Because I Got to Relate With the Real People.

I Saw their Sufferings And Felt their Plights. When I Ascended the throne, I Requested the Elders to Grant Me the Opportunity to Continue the Concept, but they Did Not Agree, So I Coined a New One that Would Go In line With the throne, Which Is Stopping My Convoy Whenever I get to a Particular Open Place With Moderate Crowd And Buy ‘Boli’ (Roasted Plantain) And ‘Dundu’ And Other Basic Food Items Because We Don’t Have to Forget Where We Are Coming From In life. Which Position Are you that Nobody Has Never Been In life? When you Serve Mankind, you Serve God. Our People Have Disconnected From the Less-Privileged And the Downtrodden. Each time I Stop, the People Are Always Happy And My Security Men Are Usually Afraid And they Caution Me to Get Into the Car But I Always Make them Realise that I Cannot Be Harmed By these People.

They Are Just Excited And I am Always Happy to Be In their Midst. At times, I Would Not Come Out of the Car But Most times, I Do Get Out to Shake People’s Hands and I would Buy From them What they’re Selling And Pay them Higher than What they Have Sold. I Will Be Sick if I Am Not With the Common People; It Has Always Been My Lifestyle. ”

5 comments:

Gbogbo Bigz Girlz said...

Yes we know. We're waiting for the dowry payment for the new wives. It would be more honourable doing those acts with an olori or oloris by your sides.

Anonymous said...

At Gbogbo Agree with you 100%. It doesn't make sense for a king of his caliber not to have a Queen

Anonymous said...

Humble king


BEE

Anonymous said...

Humble king


BEE

Anonymous said...

Who wrote this? Does every word have to be capitalized? Eyesore